SRAM X0 T-Type Eagle Transmission Groupset - 175mm Crank, 32t Chainring, AXS POD Controller, 10-52t Cassette, Rear Derailleur, Chain
The SRAM X0 Eagle T-Type AXS™ Transmission groupset is their most robust high-performance transmission. This T-Type transmission takes a holistic approach to a bicycles shifting, an entire system synchronized, providing you with a superior ride experience.
- AXS™ Pod ULT features a “click and fire” two-button design that transforms the crucial act of rider inputs into a vastly more personal experience for all your AXS™ controls
- Engineered as integrated, interdependent transmission components, the X0 Eagle T-Type rear derailleur mounts around the wheel axle itself, contacting the cassette directly with a first-of-its-kind Hangerless Interface
- X0 T-Type derailleur offers the same intuitive pairing and set-up procedure as SRAM's Eagle AXS™ derailleurs
- Derailleur features an overload clutch that boosts resiliency and a tucked-in profile that houses protection covers on the fully replaceable B-knuckle and outer link
- The X0 Eagle T-Type 10-52t cassette and derailleur contact directly, ensuring perfect alignment on every bike
- Shifting under load is made possible on the X0 Eagle T-Type cassette due to a combination of X-SYNC technology and cassette mapping, creating seamless shifts even during your hardest power output
Eagle T-Type AXS™ Transmission - This is the Dream Delivered
SRAM’s Eagle T-Type AXS™ Transmission has been designed and engineered into tangible technology for the world’s most demanding riders. Built around the universal constant of the wheel axle itself, Eagle Transmission is a radically robust, fully integrated and interdependent wireless transmission that literally changes how we ride. It simplifies, strengthens, and extends lifespan to new limits. It uses no derailleur hanger or adjustment screws and lets you shift flawlessly under maximum power. Eagle Transmission drops a seismic shift on what it means to shift a mountain bike.
X0 Eagle T-Type AXS™ Transmission Rear Derailleur
Engineered as integrated and interdependent transmission components, the X0 Eagle Transmission derailleur mounts around the wheel axle itself, contacting the cassette directly with a first-of-its-kind Hangerless Interface. Beyond that, The game-changing Full Mount attachment method creates a far stronger connection and is compatible with all frames that accept SRAM’s Universal Derailleur Hanger set up (UDH). While out on the dirt, the X0 Eagle Transmission derailleur marks a seismic shift in robustness, allowing for common maintenance that serious riders demand. Featuring an overload clutch that boosts resiliency and a tucked-in profile that houses protection covers on the B-knuckle and outer link that are fully replaceable.
AXS™ ULT Pod Controller
The AXS™ ULT Pod Controller transforms the crucial act of rider inputs into a vastly more personal experience for all of your AXS™ controls. Pod offers lighter weight than Eagle Ecosystem AXS™ Controllers, updated ergonomics and a vastly superior range of adjustability. Featuring a “click and fire” two-button design, with an intuitive action that requires the ideal amount of rider input to activate. Plus, it allows riders to personalize button assignments through the AXS™ App and features lever caps with subtle grip. With a unique flippable design, AXS™ Pods can be mounted left- or right-handed it’s one component, with a world of possibilities.