2020 Trek Top Fuel 29" Full Suspension Frame & Fork / Project One / Medium /Teal
It's right for you if...
You want to build up a quiver-killing bike that crushes all sorts of terrain. You know you want to start with a high-performance carbon frameset, and plan to spec it out as a trail-ripping, short-travel trail ripper.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Rockshox Rear Shock, Knock Block headset, and Control Freak internal cable routing. Designed for a 120mm fork, but can handle up to 130mm of fork travel.
The final word
Top Fuel C is light, nimble, and fun. This OCLV Mountain Carbon frameset is ideal for building up the all-around-awesome short-travel trail bike of your dreams.
Why you'll love it
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride
- If you’re looking to build up a lightning-fast short-travel trail bike, this is exactly where you should start
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defense to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel
- Rockshox SIDLuxe Ultimate Remote Rear Shock, dual remote, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45mm, Rebound tune: M, compression tune: M
Rockshox SID Select +29, 120mm travel, Boost 110, 44mm Offset, Remote, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RL damper
- Max tire size
- Max chainring size
- 1x: 36T
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree, 60mm
- Knock Block Integrated, 58-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom