Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 TLR Disc Road Wheel // Rear // 142mm // 12mm Thru Axle // 37mm Depth // Shimano HG
The ultimate road wheel
Faster. Lighter. More stable. The ultralight Aeolus RSL 37 is the ultimate carbon road wheel for climbs, crits, and classics. RSL-level OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for a faster, more stable 37mm rim profile that is lighter than shallower wheels and faster than deeper wheels. Ultralight hubs with DT Swiss 240s internals and a Ratchet EXP 36-freehub keep everything rolling smooth.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of carbon care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV RSL Carbon is lighter and stronger, and allows for faster, more stable rim profiles
- RSL optimized 37mm depth provides leading speed, stability, and weight
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims compatible with both Bontrager TLR rim strips and TLR tape
- 37mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (28mm outer) DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT ProLock nipples
- Smooth rolling, ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12sp available separately
- Centerlock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, QR end caps available
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, and traditional rim strip
|Rear, Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed
|Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher
|Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed
|Nipple locking type